New ideas, friendly faces, creativity, motivation these are just a few of the many reason why working in a co working space is a positive decision for any lifestyle business, start-up or small business.
Many people and businesses are found to be thriving in co working spaces. This could be because of these great attributes a co working space can have for workers and their businesses...
- People who use coworking spaces see their work as meaningful. This is because they get to choose what they work on thus feel more passionate about the tasks they complete.
- They have more job control. Co working spaces are generally accessible 24/7. This gives workers the flexibility to decide whether to put in a long day or a shorter one. They can decide to take a break in the middle of the day to go to the gym. This flexibility leads to higher productivity as people are working on their own terms.
- They feel part of a community. Connections with others is a huge reason why people pay to work in a communal co working space. As opposed to working at home or renting out an office space, every coworking space has its own vibe. The managers of each space go to great lengths to create culture that meets the needs of the workers within the space and create a family feel.
- It allows for creative juices to constantly flow. With the constant flow of ideas and passion it is hard not to feel creative when in a forward thinking and fast paced environment. There are so many people around you to help inspire, so make sure to take advantage of this!
- It puts ideas and businesses to test. As you are constantly getting feedback from other co workers it helps to ensure your ideas are going to be a success. Getting advice and tips from other entrepreneurs will allow your ideas to grow and your business to succeed to its greatest ability!
Why not try working in a co working space and see how you and your business can grow!